You didn't like HEART; you now have a vote to choose your name! #CrowdSpeak #MSBlog #MSResearch"Thank you for your very creative responses in proposing several names for the study formerly known as the HEART study. The following is a list of 16 crowd-sourced acronyms."
- ARTEMIS - Anti-Retroviral Treatment for Epstein-Barr Virus in MultIple Sclerosis
- ARTS - Anti-ebv and Anti-Retroviral Therapy in mS Trial
- BARTS - Barts Anti-ebv and Anti-Retroviral Therapy in mS Trial
- BEAT-MS - Barts anti-Ebv and Anti-retroviral Therapy in MS Trial
- CARE - ChaRcot Anti-bv and anti-Retroviral thErapy trial
- CATT - Charcot Anti-ebv and anti-reTroviral Therapy in MS Trial
- Charcot 2 trial - CHARCOT anti-Ebv and anti-tetroviral Therapy in MS
- CHANT - CHarcot anti-ebv and ANti-retroviral Therapy Trial
- CHART - CHarcot anti-ebv and Anti-Retroviral Therapy Trial
- CHEARS - CHarcot anti-Ebv and Anti-Retroviral therapy Trial in MS
- CHEAT-MS - CHarcot anti-Ebv and Anti-retroviral therapy Trial
- CHEERY - CHarcot anti-Ebv and anti-Retroviral therapy Trial
- CREATE - ChaRcot anti-Ebv and Anti-retroviral ThErapy trial
- ERASE MS - Eliminating Retroviruses And Simultaneously EBV as a driver of MS
- HEART - cHarcot anti-Ebv and Anti-Retroviral Therapy Trial
- HEART-MS - cHarcot anti-Ebv and Anti-Retroviral Therapy in MS Trial
Please vote for the name you like best?"
"The survey is still open and we have expanded the number of questions we are asking; we need more responses in relation to the type of funding model and whether or not you you understand what we are trying to do."
"Please note although we are going with the Charcot 2 Project we are still working on the HSCT vs. Alemtuzumab or the ZEUS study. At the moment we are engaging with Dr Paolo Muraro's group at Imperial who will need to lead on this."
"This remains a community project so please feel free to comment. Thank you."